Monday, December 20, 2010

Still at WOrk....BOSS,its time we go home for CHristmAS

Writing this from my shared table in a room with VERY DUSTY room full of files!It's is at the very end of the office,far from clients and anyone for that matter :D i ain't complaining bcoz we get to watch movies and we have unlimited internet so that keeps us busy through out the day :) But I'm here thinking about all my pals who have closed and enjoying their holiday while I wake up everyday to go watch movies!I'm sure u guys understand that its more comfy watching movies AT HOME and especially coz our boss keeps popping in when you least expect it :(

Yaani this weekend was too much FUN but also HARDWORK!now I know women have fought for equality and the like but when your dad calls you on Friday at 10.00pm coz his car stalled along Langata Road.....yea,you know that kaHIGHWAY with speeding cars and did you just lenga that it was a FURAHIDAY. Basically, i was going to go out but those plans were thwarted coz i had to go help my dad get his car home THEN on Saturday, he calls me at 8:00am to remind me that I have to call the mechanic to make sure his car is fixed ASAP. The funniest thing about this is that I have an older brother who is 2 years OLDER(yup!i said it....OLDER) but my dad insisted on calling me. Found a towing car and we got home at about 11pm coz being new to Langata, I had no clue on where to find a tower(read: person to tow the car!) Shout out to the fuel attendant at the Kobil Petrol Station where Rafikiz is @

Saturday, went to a wedding....or the end of that wedding!The lady next to me seemed to be angry that I was even on her table.Later I find out that supposedly there were people meant to be sitting on the seats we occupied!LOL plus my two new fwends looked hang overed and STONED (law students and their weed or in the words of my BEST fwend GOOD KUSH :p) Met up with my friends from Dar and it was 4 double shots of tekilla to whet our whistles then it only got better! Techno, Rock and Hiphop......alot of dancing. We painted the town various colours......TOO MUCH FUN!

The only thing that was abit of a downer was RAFIKIZ....that kaclub in l.a. I think they think they are the hottest thing in town coz how they treat their customers is just PATHETIC(for lack of a better word!warned y'all im bad at expressing myself coherently!lol) This conclusion was brought about by the following occurences that took place between 3:00 - 4:00am on Sunday Morning! Met up with my pals around 3:00am and since they were playing ohangla at OFfroad - Club at L.A. (across from Psys-l.a.) so we decide to go to Rafikiz. I get there, head straight for the bar to get some water(maaaaaaaad dehydration from driving and shots of tekilla ;) ) Left my pals entering so when I turn, I kuta they are nowhere in sight so I chuck and look outside then call them up. They tell me that they are inside so I finally see them and we hunt down a table. Settle down then I turn to find a bounce pouncing on one of my homies. I ask him what the problem is and he walks away. I turn to talk to my homie and he tells me that the bouncer just WALKED OFF with his national ID card so basically if he left the club and encountered police men, he would have booked himself a room in the remand cells! I go to the bouncer and ask for the ID and ask him why he took it in the first place. If he isnt supposed to be there, kick him out.....dont take his ID and demand a Kshs. 500 BRIBE! The bouncer says that he wont talk to me so I call my homie and we go together to the counter!The bouncer says since you wont give me Kshs. 500 then he DEMANDED that he gets a drink so that he can stay in the club! We say that we will leave if he gets his ID so he finally gives him the ID and my homie leaves. I go round up the rest and we leave the Club BUT I, being unable to take SHIT from nobody, walked to the Manager and told him what had just happened!He directed my complaint to the Head of Security, I assume that he was coz he came along to sort out the issue outside.The said bouncer then came outside to defend himself. My homie gave his side of the story then the head of security came to tell us that we could go back if we wanted BUT that club has an age restriction of 25years for men so that he would be doing us a favour!!!With such disappointment, we walked away and went to Westlands (PARTY CENTRAL) to each have a shot of vodka, sliced lemons and soda PLEASE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment