Tuesday, December 21, 2010

THE OFFICE CLOSES TOMORROW!YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Finally we got our internal memo informing us of the closing of the office tomorrow at 4:00pm. The Boss rocks PLUS he is giving us Christmas bonuses! The Boss is on his way to Nakuru with a client so I foresee alot of nothing happening today at work. OUr receptionist sauntered in at 9:00am but I, being me, the person who has to be punctual for everything was at work by 7:30am.

I overslept today. It's hard trying to entertain your friends from outside the country who are currently on holiday here and still be able to function at work. We went out yesterday, got home rather late to find my little sister, who has been kicked out of her room, sleeping on my bed! I couldn't kick her out so we shared my bed. I heard my alarm(wat a surprise!lol) but I kept saying 5mins til 40 mins later when I realized that I was going to be late if I wasn't ready in the next 20 mins! Barely made it but managed to survive.

Thi is a boring post coz I'm bored at work. We are all watching the clock tick as if that will make us close earlier or make time move faster :D BUT to be honest, I'm thinking when will I be asking for a shot of vodka, sliced lemons and soda please......

No comments:

Post a Comment