Monday, December 27, 2010

Pre and Post Christmas :)

That was a long break. I haven't switched on my laptop from when we closed til today. I am those freaky people who can't work on any other lappy apart from mine :D I find that they don't have the same bookmarks and don't follow the same sites as I do so I never know what to do with another person's laptop!lol.

I can honestly say I have done a lot of NOTHING as far as the holiday has gone. I'v taken multiple naps a day, watched many movies and now I am up to date with all my fave tv shows :D Can't wait for 31st December to shake my bootay....yea,its been awhile( read: a weekend only n i mean this weekend coz it was Christmas and I thought Christmas is family time....BOY was i WRONG!i should have gone out but not to worry next year I will definitely be AWAY!)

Pre-Christmas ie 24th Dec 2010 was spent doing shopping for my small sis...she is going back to high sxool yaani BOARDING and they are opening on 2nd Jan so away with that hustle of shopping this week PLUS she wanted to buy a couple of things at Mr. Price with her salary(yup,she worked for Mr. Price- Junction for two weeks on their internship program and got paid!)

Christmas Day ie 25th Dec 2010 was spent indoors watching TV then barbequeing nyama, kebabs, boerwors and the like. IT was really fun then went to get a Dormans' Vanilla Shake............I <3 Dormans coz that shake is as close as you can get to heaven! Then I let my small sister drive home...She is 16 but she will definitely make a good driver!Pray that she doesn't end up the typical Kenyan driver (AKA ME :D) coz I learnt the hard way but thank God the 14 seater matatus are being done away with next year. They randomly stop on the road to pick passengers up. As we entered our gate, I see that my sister who is a doctor has around and she has brought a person I HATE with all my heart(her fiance)! That guy is a FRAUD and having called him out on his BULLSHIT severally, I have taken to avoiding him at all costs. I saw he was around and entered back into the car and headed over to one of my friend's house. At G(my pal)'s house, she tells me how her brother was attacked by thugs the previous night. He was driving to South C(where they live) using the route through TMALL then MEC. A car was in front of him and another behind him. He was going to overtake the one in front of him but he ended up in a ditch. They sandwiched his car in between the two. One of the thugs got out of the car in front of him with a gin in his hand and made him get out of his car. He entered one of the cars where they blindfolded him and three other women and drove off. They demanded all the money they had, all the ATM cards and i'm sure you all know the drill. They withdrew Kshs. 30,000 from one of his accounts and one of his ATMS got swallowed. He was beat up proper then made to FINGER one of the women as they watched. He said that's by far the worst thing he has ever been made to do and he kept on apologizing to the women even as he did it. All in all, the thugs got what they wanted then dropped G's bro, R back at his car then he drove home. This happened between 3 am and 6am. A watchman witnessed the incident but he claimed that he thought that it was plain clothes police arresting thugs so he didn't bother but he reported to the Head of Security Committee member of the estate he is employed at.

Yesterday ie 26th Dec 2010 was spent in Church at around 1pm(Lord, I'm sorry I was late for church but i was proofreading and formatting documents for a client :( )  I came home and SLEPT, had dinner, watched movies then went to bed rather late.

Today, I have surfed and written this entry. GOing to watch a couple of movies then sleep unless any one out there is offering to buy me a shot of vodka, sliced lemons and soda please :D

No comments:

Post a Comment